Monday, May 24, 2010

Taking Tea with Alice (2nd. Edition)




Hello! My name is Diane Sedo. I am the co-author of Taking Tea with Alice: Looking-Glass Tea Parties and Fanciful Victorian Teas. Two years ago I attended the Vintage Vavoom book launch at the McCharles House in Tustin. I gave Jacqueline deMontravel, the author of Vintage Vavoom and Editor of Romantic Homes Magazine, a copy of my book and showed her some pictures of a fairy party I had prepared. The rest is history! The fairy party appeared in the July 2008 issue of Romantic Homes Magazine was featured in their next book The Vintage Table.


Jacqueline did a photoshoot at my house December 2008 for the December 2009 issue. (It was so hard to wait a whole year!) Four weeks later we were shooting a May Day story. Jacqueline told me I was an official Contributor to Romantic Homes Magazine beginning with the April 2009 issue. I was so thrilled!!! You may recognize some of the stories I have produced:

"Enchanted" July 2008; "May Day", "May Day" May 2008; "Get What You Wish For" July 2009; "Brownie Uniform" November 2009; "The Best of Christmas Past" December 2009;

"In the Name of Love" February 2010 (I was one of The Romantics in this issue as well);

"Personalized Tea" May 2010; "How Sweet" July 2010; "Isn't It Romantic" August 2010;

and an Easter story not yet published.



1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your blog! How did you get the dotted background? Will you teach me a thing or two! xo

    ReplyDelete