Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Christmas in August!






A small sampling of cookies for the YUM Food and Fun for Kids Christmas Magazine 2010.
Mark Tanner took some AMAZING photographs (I took these snapshots before the shoot began). My friend's 3 granddaughters were the models. I finally met little Luc, Jacqueline's son. He is the sweetest little baby! Jinnee Parr and her daughter, Emily Fager, contributed some beautiful hand-painted cookies (see gingerbread house). My house looks like the inside of a bakery right now. We have lots of cookies, cakes, cupcakes, candies, etc. EVERYWHERE! My boys are loving it!!!




1 comment:

  1. Yum! Those cookies look so delicious and are certainly getting me in the mood to bake.

    We love the holidays and Christmas is my favorite time of year. Nutcracker tryouts are next month, so our house will be festive early......

    Keep us updated on this issue,

    Debra

    ReplyDelete